I know it's been long awaited but I thought it would be fitting to do today. For this post, I'm going to be showing you my January favourites 2019. There have been so many things that I loved last month and I thought I would share them with you today. Enjoy!
- The first thing thing that I've been loving this past month is the Netflix series, Pretty Little Liars. I recently got Netflix and was struggling to find a good series to watch and my friends suggested PLL to me and I've been enjoying watching it ever since.
- I've also been loving the book All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot which I've been talking a lot about on my book blog, The Book Hub, go check it out. I liked this book because it was light-hearted and funny but I will talk more about that on my review in my book blog tomorrow.
- I've also been loving the Flatter lip balm and moisturiser from my Christmas gift box which I mentioned in my Christmas haul 2018. I've just been using it a lot lately and I found that they've been really doing the job.
- Although I've just started it, I've also been enjoying the book, Becoming The Supervet by Professor Noel Fitzpatrick. I like this book because it reveals a lot of interesting parts of Noel's life that made him the vet he was today which I thought was fascinating.
- I've also been loving my autumn yellow jumper that I received at Christmas and mentioned in my Christmas haul. I've just been wearing it as a cosy,comfortable jumper after school and I really liked the look of it.
What were your January favourites? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!
See you next time,
My social media handles:
My second blog: