Breaking the rules for the right reasons can lead to positive changes☺

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. First of all if you are new to my blog then hello welcome! I am a writer,blogger and dancer. It would mean the world if you could hit that follow button on the side of this blog post. Today's shout out goes to Mia's life on YouTube. She is a similar age to me and she does beauty and lifestyle videos so I would definitely check her out! Now let's get on to the blog post👉
You may be slightly confused by the title of this blog post and if you are then don't worry, I've got you covered! So recently,  I had a conference day at my school. If you don't know what conference day is, than it is basically a day in school when we talk about one subject. This subject was on relationships. With this came learning about the LGBT (lesbian,gay,bisexual and transgender) community. It was all fine at first until we had to learn about the pronouns. There were so many to remember. The teacher said that by using the incorrect pronoun, can offend people of a certain sexuality. It really made me wonder, if we're a society of equal rights then surely we shouldn't be categorising people in terms of things like their sexuality and race. I talked about this to my dad and sister in the evening and they all agreed. Equality does not exist in a category but every individual. What really surprised me was that people were called homophobic for thinking that way. In my opinion, it only ever becomes homophobic when we are trying to tear down every individual. This type of behaviour is a result of each and everyone of us having nothing to complain about. Our western way of thinking will probably shock the majority of people living in the east. Because to them our life is perfect.  So I believe we should break this tradition if we are to lead to a positive outcome.
So I hope you understand my point of view,

If you disagree, comment down below your point of view,

See you next time,

Bye

Follow me on my instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/

Comments

  1. Well for a thirteen year old... you are wise beyond your years. Well done you for thinking for yourself and not following the crowd....And by the way.. I agree with you
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Is figure skating a dance style? - Dance Saturday

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday