Perfection is non-existent

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I will be talking about idolising perfection. Before we get on to the blog post, make sure you hit that follow button to get all the latest. Today's shout out goes to Talia Fidra on YouTube. She is an amazing ballerina and does amazing tutorials on improving your technique. Please check her out and let her know that I sent you! Now let's get on to the blog post👉.
I never really understood why people aim for something that does not exist. And that something is "perfection." We idolise it but really it does not exist. So why do we work so hard for it?
If you think about it, perfection is the reason that many mental illnesses exist. It corrupts our mind because we want to achieve it. We want to achieve the impossible. To get noticed in society.
Let's look at anorexia for example. This is something that happens to a lot of people especially girls. It's all about narrowing down the weight to get to something which is for some weird reason known as "perfection." But it becomes a disease because people realise that they can't achieve that perfection because it doesn't exist. However, they still want to try and achieve the impossible so they don't actually stop.
So why can't we just be happy with ourselves and realise that perfection is not the key to society?
Leave a comment down below letting me know.

See you next time,

Bye

Follow me on instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/
SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

Comments

  1. You are wise beyond your years! Yes, perfectionist are not usually happy people and they cause others to become unhappy as well. No one is perfect except our Lord Jesus Christ. I have two sayings I like to use. #1 It’s good enough for who it’s for! And that is usually for me!
    #2 If it’s close - it counts! When it’s all said and done - we simply need to do the best we can and not beat ourselves up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Is figure skating a dance style? - Dance Saturday

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

500th blog post special: My experience of baby ballet - Dance Saturday