My thoughts and views on anxiety

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

What does it mean to challenge yourself. Well, it means stepping outside of your comfort zone and pushing beyond your limits. There have been some times in the past where I have been challenged. In year six, I went on my first ever residential trip and I was so nervous. It was the first time that I have ever been away from home. But....! I did it. I was so happy that I did it. And now, going on residential trips is just second nature to me. That is because I challenged myself. So what happened to the people who now suffer from anxiety? I have had friends in the past that have told me that they have anxiety and to be honest, I know it's because they were simply not brave enough to challenge themselves in the past. It's not because they have been through anything particularly traumatizing. I live in a small village and there is absolutely nothing to be anxious about. I do know that some people really have anxiety. Like when I read Anne Frank's diary. She had anxiety. But she had a reason to be anxious.I thought I'd share to you guys this quote about challenging yourself.


When have you challenged yourself? Let me know in the comments below.

See you next time,

Bye

Links to sites I'm on:
My book review blog📓-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk

Comments

  1. I challenge myself in my art.....and in doing projects that - if I think about too long I would consider them beyond my ability. However, if I just go ahead and tackle something, it usually turns out not to be as difficult as I had originally imagined.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That is a good tip. To do things quickly so that you don't over think it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Day with my friend + scary film aftermath 😱😀

Blogmas day 2- Setting up the tree!

Teacher awards, Elite dance class, Chocolate master class photography - Juliette's 3 day journeys

Week 1 update - My Portugal Holiday