My encounter with a real witch- short horror story


I always thought the school canteen was a menacing place. It was a death trap for budding and hard-working students of the school. The dinner ladies hunched and walked like dead people, everyone who walked in changed from human to zombies and most of all, the food was disgusting and poisonous. The first time I ate the school food was back in year 7.  The soup was a green,lumpy slime of a mixture. The dessert was pale,cold and stodgy apple crumble and worst, was what to drink. The water was brown,stagnant and tasted like beatle juice. If I could, I would not have eaten it but the dinner ladies watched us like scavengers. Those who refused to eat were either left with a dinner lady until they ate all the food or in extreme circumstances, force fed. This was something that I had to endure day in, day out. But it was not until my mum was late picking me up from school that I realised the true extent of powers the canteen had.

I don't live in the village so my mum has to drive me too and from school. I refuse to take the bus since it's full of popular school girl bullies that chuck banana peel on you just because you're not part of the group. My mum must have been working because she was later than usual. I sat in the school hall pondering for ten minutes until my boredom got the better of me. My water bottle was empty and my throat was parched from lesson 5 P.E that I decided to go into the school canteen to fill up my water bottle. I began to venture closer to the water fountain when a flash of lime green light arose from behind the vending machines. I found myself walking closer, the curiosity getting the better of me. I was startled when the green light flashed again this time staying on. As if the weirdness wasn't good enough, out arose the shadow of a warty, wrinkly hand that was gesturing me to come closer. I froze in my tracks; shocked by what was happening. Then I heard the "clonck!" of heals edging nearer and nearer.  Then the green light finally emphasised the shadow of the real creature. Long pointy hat, a long pointy nose.... No.... It was a witch!

Did you like the story? Would you like a part two? Let me know in the comments below and I will reply to them!

See you next time,

Bye

XOX, Juliette

My social media: 

My other blog:
My book review blog📓: https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.com
Book review on Arthur coming soon!

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Getting my first pair of ballroom shoes!👠

Never feel ashamed to voice your opinion and never let anyone steal your mind-#jumpintomonday- Lifestyle Monday

Week 1 update - My Portugal Holiday

Oti and Kelvin's epic Samba and Will and Janette's insane quickstep on week 1- Dance Saturday