Publishing my best history essay from year 9- Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

I wanted to publish my best history essay from year 9 because I thought it would help you guys who are maybe in year 9, write your history essay. This essay is on Anne Frank since we could choose what to do our essay on. I did not agree with the things I said in the essay but I thought it was quite an interesting point to put across since everyone seems to write the same thing about Anne Frank. Hope you enjoy!





What's your view on Anne Frank's story? Let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to reply to them.

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:



Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

What I got for Christmas 2017

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday