A letter to my future self- #200th blog post special- Lifestyle Monday

Dear future self,

I hope you're looking back on life thinking, wow, she did amazing. I hope you're looking back thinking, she accomplished so much. I hope you're looking back thinking I'm so proud of what she has become. I wish and I wish that you're happy and more than satisfied with how far you've come. Though, I'd be lying if I said that I thought you didn't regret anything. So, take the time out and remember that your feet are still on the ground but you're forever reaching up at the stars and wishing to be a better version of you. I hope you remember that no matter how successful you are, you still remember where you came from and how hard you've worked to get to where you are. I hope I didn't fail too many tests or all my GCSEs! Haha. But no matter what happens, I dam right hope that I didn't give up. I dam right hope that I achieved my dream of becoming a dancer, blogger and someone who cares about the world. Otherwise, I ought to be dam right disappointed in myself. (*insert dramatic ending*) ;D

Keep on smashing it!

What are some of the things you would write to your future self? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

  1. You are an amazing young lady and I know you will fulfill the dreams and goals you have for your life. Just speaking personally, I am so proud of you and you give our generation hope for the future of your generation. Keep being you because who you are now and who you will continue to be will be a huge influence on and a voice for the coming years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Cambridge Youth Dance Company Taster Session - Dance Saturday

Week 1 update - My Portugal Holiday

Oti and Kelvin's epic Samba and Will and Janette's insane quickstep on week 1- Dance Saturday

Blogmas day 4- decorating the Christmas tree-what a nightmare!⛄🌲