How have my mocks gone so far?- Writing Wednesday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Recently, I've just finished my first set of year 10 mock exams. After my mistakes on my actual GCSE RE exam,I was determined to do better on my other exams. Turns out on my themes paper for RE, I did do better which was what I expected because I'm a lot better at the philosophical side of things. In terms of my other exams, I do think that I improved. I did my maths exams and whilst I'm not good at calculator tests, I did better than I thought and I even answered questions that we had not covered yet in class in the non-calculator test. I did mix up some of my dates in my history exam, but I managed to complete all of the questions and answer them to the best of my ability. I also did really well on my French reading, listening, and writing. The listening test was supposed to be really difficult but I didn't struggle too much throughout and I felt as though I did really well. My last exam was on Friday and it was a chemistry exam. I was a bit nervous for this exam because chemistry is my best science and I really wanted to do well in it. However,it all went according to plan, and I was really happy with the way it turned out. Overall, I'm really pleased with the way all my exams went and I don't give myself a pat on the back that often because I believe that we should work to achieve our best everyday, but I do think that it should be done more often.

How have your mocks gone so far? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

Netflix series review: L'histoire d'Arsène Lupin - Lifestyle Monday