My trip to Creams, Cambridge with my sister- Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

On Saturday, I went to Creams with my sister Alice. We thought it would be a good idea to go again since I've just finished my first set of exams and I needed to go into town anyway to get some new trainers. We took the 11:30am bus into the centre of Cambridge. When we arrived, we took a second bus to Cambridge Leisure Centre. Last time, we walked there from centre and it was quite a long walk so this time we decided to get the bus. When we arrived at Creams, we sat down at one of the tables and decided what we were going to eat. I decided to get a red velvet hot cookie dough dessert with strawberry ice-cream with a banana berry smoothie. My sister got the peanut butter hot cookie dough with a strawberry smoothie. Yes, we did just get dessert for lunch like we did last time but it's not everyday. The food was delicious anyway. Once we finished, we walked back to centre to burn off all the sugar we ate. We then went straight to Primark to get some trainers. I ended up getting some black lace-up trainers since they were the most practical. I wanted to get the other Van-style trainers but they weren't very good for dance which I might need them for in the future. My sister got some sunglasses and earphones. We then went to Superdrug because my sister wanted to get some make-up wipes. Then, we took Then i back home.

How has your half term been so far? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

Have a great long weekend!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Netflix series review: L'histoire d'Arsène Lupin - Lifestyle Monday