Cambridge food - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Yesterday, I went into Cambridge with my mum to go to the market and get some food to eat. We walked around the market square for a bit and looked around to see if there was anything that we liked. We walked passed and stall called Mac Daddy's and it served really nice mac and cheese in a pot. There was a big queue outside the stall so we decided to come back later. In the mean time, we walked around and saw a really nice coffee stall that sold authentic ground spanish coffee as well as coffee drinks. Again, we decided to come back later. We walked out of the market square and into the street where there was the Waterstones book shop. We decided to have a look around to see if there were any books that we liked. I've been recently watching the detective series, Vera, with my parents so we decided to go into the crime section of the store. I found the ABC Murders by Agatha Christie and my mum found some modern detective books. However, they were all quite expensive so my mum decided to take photos of the books so that we could order them off of Amazon. After going into Waterstones, we walked passes a popular ice cream shop called Jack's Gelato and we decided that once we were done with the market we go there to get dessert. We then went back to Mac Daddy's and we got some mac and cheese with chorizo and crispy onions. It was delicious. We also went to the coffee stall and my mum got some ground coffee in paper bags. We then went to Jack's Gelato and after queueing for quite a while, we both got a salted dark chocolate ice cream on a cone. It was really nice!




Do you prefer spending the day with your friends or your family? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you! 

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX,Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

The difference between the conscious and the subconscious - Writing Wednesday

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday