Choosing the right path - Writing Wednesday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, 

Yesterday, my friend Aline who is from Holland, came to stay around ours for a week. She arrived from the airport late in the afternoon and her and her aunt decided to stay for dinner. We had a barbeque with chicken and roasted vegetables and it was delicious. While we were eating, we had a conversation about what we wanted to do in the future. My sister Alice, was saying that she wanted to continue doing art after her A-levels but there's so many things that you can do with art that it would be difficult for my sister to choose. My mum suggested going on a gap year abroad so that she can figure it out but she is still unsure about what to do. Aline was the same because she wants to continue doing something with science but there can be so much to choose from when you're taking on that path. I however, have kind of an idea about what I want to do in the future. After doing my work experience placement at my old dance studio, my teacher gave me some good ideas about what I should do. At first, I thought that I wouldn't go to university in the future but I then realised that in order to become a choreographer, I need to get the qualifications I need to teach that particular exam board. The higher courses seem fun anyway. This is how I think people should try and choose there future path by trying out different things to see what suits them best. Especially going into my final year of secondary school, I think that's what I need to do going forward.

What do you want to do as a career in the future? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time, 

Bye, 

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel 

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday

Finding something new to study

Being a model and role model are two separate things

The cotton industry and its effects on our planet- Writing Wednesday