The funny stories of the tooth fairy and Father Christmas - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

A couple days ago, at dinner, me, my family, and the Dutch girl, Aline, were all sitting around the table talking about our favourite past moments. We somehow got onto the topic of Christmas and we started talking about when me and my sister, Alice, found out that Father Christmas didn't exist. It all started when I was just casually "snooping" in my parents bedroom when I walked past it and I decided to look into my parents wardrobe. When I opened the doors, I saw a whole pile of presents wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper. I then went over to my sister in her bedroom and told her what I had found and after that, we both concluded that Father Christmas didn't exist. I think, the next day in primary school, I went over to my friends and declared that "Father Christmas didn't exist!." Most of them agreed and started talking about how they found out that he didn't exist. However, there were still some of my friends that remained avid believers in him! Haha. However, I think that me and my sister still played along that we didn't know for a long time because it was great feeling but we eventually gave in and told our parents that he wasn't real and they explained the story.



The second thing we were talking about at the table, was when we found out that the tooth fairy wasn't real. Although, I think that i still believe that I didn't understand for a long time even after my parents had told me the truth. One night, on the day that my sister lost her tooth, my parents were trying to sneak a money and take her tooth from under the pillow. They successfully removed the tooth from under the pillow but they also unsuccessfully placed the coin under her pillow. This meant that my sister woke up and saw my parents trying to place this coin under her pillow. She didn't know what was going on so my parents had to explain and tell her the truth. Once they had done so, they told my sister not to tell me because they'd thought I'd be upset. Consequently, the next day, my sister said to me "Mummy and daddy told me a secret but I can't tell you." I immediately wanted to know and I even got really upset because I thought they were keeping something important from me. It eventually got so out of hand that my parents had to tell me the secret. When they finally said, "Juliette, the tooth fairy doesn't exist," I responded by saying "that's okay because there's still elves." Just imagine what my parents were thinking then!😂Long story short, I found out on my own that the tooth fairy and elves too, didn't exist. Haha!



All pictures are from Pixabay

How did you find out that the tooth fairy and Father Christmas didn't exist? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

Photos:
Pixabay

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

  1. You mean....Santa...and the tooth fairy arent real???? My whole life is a lie!!!!

    Have a great week Juju xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday

Finding something new to study

Being a model and role model are two separate things

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special