What I got for my 15th birthday and how I celebrated my birthday - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

On Thursday, I celebrated my 15th birthday with my family. We opened the presents first thing in the morning because that was when we had the most time during the day. I got a lot of books like The Homage To Catalonia by George Orwell and The Choice by Edith Eger. I really liked the sound of the second book because it's about a dancer who survived Auschwitz. Don't worry though, I didn't only get super "depressing" books. I also got the following memoirs of James Herriot's second book. I got Let Sleeping Vets Lie and It Shouldn't Happen To A Vet. As well as books, I also got a neon yellow bikini for the summer when we're going to Portugal. I also got a yellow, wrap-up crop top and to pair with that, I also got some black shorts. I wore this outfit with a black sparkly belt the next day when we were going out to eat. As well as this, I got some new pyjamas since mine are kind of old and are getting too small. I also got a tone of chocolate. I got a Toblerone, a box of Ferrero Rochers, and a couple bars of Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate. Overall, I was really happy with the gifts I received and I'm really grateful for them all.




After school that day, I had to go to another taster session at a potential sixth form college. It was a 45 minute dance session so we had to continue the birthday celebrations afterwards. After having dinner, we cut the cake that my mum made. It was a French Opera cake and it was delicious.💜



On Friday, we went out for dinner at the pub in the nearby village. We walked there since it was so close by. I took some amazing photos of the beautiful countryside in the summer on the way. When We arrived at the pub, we managed to get ourselves a table outside, where we sat and ate our meal. Me and my sister had a burger with chips and my mum and dad had fish and chips. I drank a Sanpellegrino with it. The food was great and very tasty. My sister was in Paris on a school trip the day before and we couldn't celebrate properly so it was really nice to go out for a proper meal at the pub. The staff were also really nice and congratulated me for my birthday. When we returned home, I took some great photos of the sunset. Overall, I had a good birthday celebration.







How do you usually celebrate your birthday? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday

Finding something new to study

Being a model and role model are two separate things

The cotton industry and its effects on our planet- Writing Wednesday