Ambition takes courage, will, and self-belief - Writing Wednesday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Ambition takes the sort of effort that often brings a lot of people down. Most of the time, people have lost their ambition because the work needed to achieve that goal, is often hard and discouraging. People also lose ambition because other people are bringing them down and they begin to wonder if what they're doing is right. Others also believe that ambition takes will and determination because sometimes the goal that you want to achieve, may not always seem possible. Despite my determination and will to want to succeed, sometimes I do think that my goals are a battle that simply cannot be won, even though I know that that's not true. I would personally love to set up my own set of dance studios in the future, for anyone to join, but I know that that's going to take a lot of hard graft in order to achieve that. I need to get the correct training in dance and teaching but I also need to believe in myself that it is going to work. The sort of effort needed to make a dream a reality, is actually primarily, well, self-belief. If you believe you're going to be rubbish at something, then you're probably right. However, if you believe you're going to be good at something, you're probably right also. It's just a lot easier to say to yourself that you're going to be rubbish at something instead of good at it. There are so many of us with amazing ambitions in life, but not a lot of self-belief. That, at the end of the day, is what tears people down, not the ambition itself. With confidence, you get courage, will, and you begin to block out the obstacles ahead of you and you begin to focus on the positives. I hear people saying they want to be doctors, lawyers, environmental activists, or performers but the true test by what they say is if they are confident enough to follow through. I've had a few rough days myself in the past and on some days, I truly believed that things were not possible. However, it doesn't last forever and I know I'll bounce back from it eventually, which is what some people need to do as well.


Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay



What does ambition require for you? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

Image used:
Gerd Altmann

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday

Finding something new to study

Returning to Norfolk

Being a model and role model are two separate things