Are you a morning person or a night owl? - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Just thought I'd answer a fun,random question. Am I a morning person or a night owl? Sometimes, I think that I'm a morning person because the night before a school day, I can be motivated and raring to get the next day started. However, when I get up the next day, it can be a very different story. 😂😂 Especially on a Monday morning, I often wake up to the sound of my alarm, and I will still think that its the weekend. However on other days, the night before, I would be not very motivated or excited to begin the next day but when I wake up in the morning the next day, I think differently. Most of the time, it can vary. Although, in terms of what time I work best at, it will probably be the morning. My sister, when she was doing her GCSEs, she would often do most of her revision when I was going to bed because that's the part of the day where she had the most amount of time and when she worked best at. However for me, like on the weekend when I'm writing this, I begin a lot of my homework and revision in the morning and it can spread throughout the rest of the day. But I like having the evening free to go on my phone for a bit and read my book for 15-20 minutes. If I begin my revision when it's close to night time, I find that I won't take anything in because I would be too tired to concentrate but it can differ in each person. If I get up too early, I can be really cranky and I can also not concentrate very well either. For me, personally, I have to wake up and get ready then do my homework. On a school day, I like to get started on it as soon as I return home from school, so that I have the rest of the evening free to watch TV and eat dinner in peace, without having to worry about time pressure and what work I have to get done but there have been pressure points definitely. 


Morning



Image by stokpic from Pixabay

Night



Image by Free-Photos from Pixabay

Are you a morning person, or a night owl? Let me know in the comments below, and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

Photos:
Pixabay

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel 

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

The difference between the conscious and the subconscious - Writing Wednesday

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday