Back to School Haul 2019 - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

It's September, and school is fast approaching, which meant that I needed to get some more stationary. Especially entering my final year, I needed to get a lot of things for revision and in preparation for my mocks and final exams. All the items I bought I got from Wilko so it's all at a really affordable price. If you want to get these things, I'll leave all the links to them below for you to buy. Enjoy!

  • The first thing I bought was an A4 gray display book which has loads of clear plastic wallets in them for me to put my notes in. I make loads of notes, especially for science a maths, so I think I'll find this really useful for my revision process and it was only £1.75.
  • I also got two packs of ten black ballpoint pens. These pens tend to run out quickly so I wanted make sure that I had plenty in stock. I also needed to have something to accommodate for the amount of notes I make also. These were only £0.25 each. 
  • I also got a pack of 4 slim highlighter in yellow,green,blue, and pink. I don't tend to highlight things too much because I end up highlighting too much and it ends up not being helpful. However I got a few for £0.50 just to highlight things for school.
  • Next I got a pack of ten wooden pencils with rubbers on the ends of them. I think that these are really good for drawing diagrams and shapes in maths and they were only £0.50, which was really good value for money.
  • I also got a clear pencil case for exams and mocks. During exams, you need these because they want to make sure that you don't cheat. It's also quite big so I can fit a lot of stationery in it. It was £0.50.
  • Lastly, I got a maths set in a plastic case. This includes a ruler, set square, protractor, pencil, compass, and sharpener so it's really good for maths and science. This was only £2.00.

Are you excited to go back to school?😂Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

School items:
4 slim highlighter (These one's are pastel not neon but they're at the same price as the ones I bought)
Wilko math set (This one's in a metal case not plastic but it's still the same thing)

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday

Finding something new to study

Returning to Norfolk

Being a model and role model are two separate things