Endurance - Writing Wednesday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

It's difficult to know where to begin with this post. In life, there are always going to be challenges and most of the time, they're not going to be necessarily easy to deal with. You'll want to achieve a lot in life, but you'll always find a counteracting force, that is always not on your side. You'll try and view life as a big empty canvas, where you can paint your vision of the future, but that vision can be blocked by a clouding of uncertainty because that counteracting force is always going to be there. When you stumble on a bad day, you try and make it a good day, but the very thought of that day beginning as bad can lead you into thinking that the whole day is going to be bad. It's very easy to believe that with ambition, you'll get anywhere in life, but that's not always the case. In my opinion, I believe that everyone has ambition. Even the people who are stuck on what to do and are drifting through life, expecting for their fortunes to turn up in front of them, they have ambition too. Because, its not necessarily about the ambition that makes someone go from A to B. If it was, we'd all be there by now. It's mostly about endurance. It's a talent, that is not possessed nor inherited, by every human being. It's the talent of living your best life, through the worst circumstances. I.E You may have the ambition to do something, but when the pebbles are thrown across your path, are you still going to live the dream? You may want to become a genius, but will you have the confidence to overthrow your competition? You may want to be the best, but will you consistently keep up your title? You see, the people who are drifting through life, are merely doing so because they haven't got the power within them to keep on going. They've given up on trying to beat the opposition; they've become too comfortable. Have you ever heard the saying "comfort, the enemy of progress." It's true. It's like a drug that exists in everyday life. You can't escape the urge to give up; it's always going to be there. However, use the urge to continue to achieve the best version of you, as an impetuous to keep going. I know that despite obstacles, I'm not going to give up on what I want. Why stop when you can win? You should do the same.



How have you endured obstacles? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

Don't forget to follow or subscribe so that you don't miss any of my latest content. It's all brilliant, trust me!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

Watch my recent Portugal YouTube playlist here:
Portugal Playlist

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Never feel ashamed to voice your opinion and never let anyone steal your mind-#jumpintomonday- Lifestyle Monday

Blogmas day 3- Not my best performance :(

Bloggerversary

Being a model and role model are two separate things