There's nothing better than being on the other side of fear - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

In the modern day world, equal rights have become a huge part of the western world. Even if it's not introduced in every single country yet, it's something that is definitely being talked about. It is a real part of who we are as a united front and it has solved many problems that have troubled us in the past. That is brilliant because it shows that we're getting better. However, as well as solving many problems, it has also brought many buried problems to the surface that we might not have known existed. With equal rights, whilst we are getting along better, we're also beginning to forget that the outside world is still an extremely competitive place to be. Sometimes, we can get so wrapped up in thinking that everyone is at the same level, that we forget that individuals have had to stand up for us just so that we can have the freedoms that we currently have. Whilst we're getting better, we're also building up a world where we're just blocking out the danger, instead of facing it and becoming immune to it. Due to the fact that we've become so comfortable where we are, we don't see the reason to move and we're also scared to make the leap past the barriers of comfort. However, challenging yourself to do something that scares you everyday, has the up most capacity to make you stronger. I was watching an interview on This Morning with one of the Bake Off winners, Nadiya Hussain, about how she's dealt with her anxiety. I've actually found it really interesting because she said that she never used to be one to challenge herself, due to the fact that she has severe anxiety. However, now, she's found that it actually makes her better at what she does and who she is as a person. So much so, that she's always up for a challenge and I just find that really inspirational because she's willing to test the barriers of her fears. She even said, "There's nothing better than being on the other side of fear." When I heard this, I thought it was just so true and I think everyone should do the same and be up for a challenge. 


This Morning



What have you accomplished recently? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

Nadiya Hussain interview:
This Morning

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday

Finding something new to study

Returning to Norfolk

Being a model and role model are two separate things