What inspires me - 1 Year To Get To College (post 2) - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Recently, I started year 11 and as I'm sure many of you will all know, it's the final year of secondary school in the UK. So far, the stress hasn't been that bad because I've managed to keep on top of things and its only been 4 days. However, exams are approaching in November and I've already begun my revision to ensure that I keep information fresh in my mind, ready for the mocks. Not going to lie, that's going to need to require some will power and strength because doing a load of revision well and properly, is one thing but being able to continue doing it everyday, is a completely different story. 

Consequently, I've tried to think of something that inspires me and motivates me to keep going and keep up the consistent revision process. Now, I've read countless books on history and famous influential people like Malala Yousafzai and Anne Frank, as well as watching insanely good films, like Invictus with Matt Damon and Morgan Freeman and Good Will Hunting with Robin Williams. However, there isn't really a specific one person that I can look up to and say they inspire me and they're my role model because they all inspire me and they all make me want to do things better. So I like to take one thing from each person or book or thing and put it into my everyday life. For example, what we can learn from a person like Anne Frank is that in the midst of hiding and concealing who she was, she still managed to keep a vivid imagination and she still looked out of the window as much as she could, to analyse everything she could see, even though she'd seen it 100 times before. What we can learn from Malala is bravery. The bravery to speak up after being shot and the bravery to continue going to school, even when it was frowned upon. What we can learn from Nelson Mandela in Invictus is that if forgiving someone is going to make things better, we shouldn't hold a grudge against that person anymore. What we can learn from Sean Maguire, played by Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting, is that he's patient and will always try to help someone even if it's challenging.

All of this, I hope, will inspire me to push through revision, exams, and school. If other people can deal with worse things, I can deal with a few exams.

What things, events, or people have inspired you? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hear I g from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube Channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Durham - Lifestyle Monday

Good things to gift to dancers for birthdays - Dance Saturday

The exams are over...So the gap year begins...What will come of the future?

Is The Greatest Showman all that it seems to be?-Writing Wednesday