A small diary from today - (300th blog post) - Writing Wednesday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,


Pixabay



Today, was an interesting day in my life. I woke up at around 6:50am, as I like to give myself time to fully wake up properly, and I went on my phone for about ten minutes. I then got up and brought my uniform with me to iron later on and I went into the kitchen to have my breakfast. I had yogurt and fruit and since there wasn't any honey left, I just sprinkled a bit of sugar on top of that. It probably wasn't the most healthiest thing to eat but it was nice! I then got out the ironing board and ironed my clothes. It's so much more complicated now that my school changed the uniform about a year ago. We used to wear polo tops and trousers with a sweatshirt but now we wear a blazer, shirt, tie, and trousers which just makes the whole ironing process a bit of a pain but oh well. 

After that I went a made my lunch which wasn't the best thing in the world, as I was rushing around a bit. I made a bagel with some pate and ham, which wasn't terrible but not exactly amazing either.

I then went back upstairs, got myself dressed, brushed my teeth, uploaded a new blog post on my second blog and brushed my hair. I never really do anything that interesting with my hair for school, as I think it's just more convenient to brush it up into a ponytail or a bun. I also like to listen to music when I get ready for school. There's this epic song with no lyrics, just excellent music, and I love listening to it in the morning to jokingly get me motivated for the day. It's one of Ivan Torrent's powerful music ensembles called Facing Fears, in case you're interested. I then packed my bag, put on my shoes, and headed out the door.

Today I had English, maths, physics, history, and business. It wasn't too bad of a day but I did have chemistry revision at lunch as well, which was helpful in jogging my memory, for the upcoming mock exams in November. I thought physics was also going to be worse since I'm not exactly brilliant at it but we were trying to figure out for ourselves, a suitable method for a circuit experiment. We also went over some of our six mark practice questions we did for homework and I didn't do too badly for them. I got 4/6 for the first question and 5/6 for the second. I also really enjoy learning about medieval Britain in history. It's great to learn about something different that is just as important as learning about the 20th century history.

After school, I made myself a cup of tea and had a snack. After that, I was straight onto some revision and homework. I finished off my biology homework and I did some extra revision in my book for history. Before I knew it, it was half five and I needed to go to dance. I got dressed, packed my dance bag, and I headed out the door.

Today, we finished a routine that we're working on, for the dance exams in December. It's to Finesse by Bruno Mars and Cardi B. It's a fun dance as its really upbeat and I love dancing to it. We're also doing two other dances for the exams as well, which are to Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello's Senorita and Shawn Mende's, If I Can't Have You. I don't really like dancing to the song with Camilla Cabello because it's not my favourite song but the routine is good.

After dance, we went home and had dinner. It was chicken pie with sweet peas and butternut squash. It was delicious, and I ate it all very quickly whilst chatting to my family about my day.

After cleaning the table and doing the dishes, I went upstairs and had my shower. I then brushed my teeth and got into bed. I read my book for 15 minutes and then I went to sleep.

Good night everyone.x

Thanks for following me on my journey through life as I've now written 300 blog posts! Time flies. Who knew I was only 12 years old when I started my blog?!

How was your day? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

Be sure to follow and subscribe, so that you don't miss anymore of my brilliant posts, like this one!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

Pixabay:
Karolina Grabowska

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub
Check out the post I did on should I start a book club here!

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

Somme and Arras trip photos

Finding something new to study