Riverdale movie series review - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Since getting Netflix for Christmas, I've been watching a few movies but for the most part, I haven't really known what is good to watch. I've been hearing mixed reviews about Riverdale, which is a murder mystery series and to be honest, it wasn't the most eyecatching series out of all the others on the list but I decided to give it a try. I'm a bit late to watching it but I never really watch things as soon as they come out. The first few episodes weren't very exciting because we were just getting to know the characters. The story is also a bit cliché because it's about a small town that is supposed to be perfect and obviously isn't because a guy called Jason, dies, supposedly through drowning, but they later find out that he was murdered. The story is very similar to Pretty Little Liars, where the town of Riverdale is like the town of Rosewood but there is no doubt that there are things that make you want to watch the next episode. I think that's why it's a really popular series because throughout the episodes, you start to realise that everyone is somehow involved in the murder. There are also a lot of cliffhangers that make you want to watch on so I think that's the main reason I'm still watching. You also get attached to all the characters like any series, which i guess makes the episodes more exciting.  

E! News


What's your favourite movie/series on Netflix? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

Be sure to follow and subscribe so that you don't miss anymore of my brilliant posts!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

E! News:
E! News

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

Somme and Arras trip photos

Finding something new to study