Slowly but surely I'll get there - 1 Year To Get To College - (Post 5) - Writing Wednesday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Everyone has a moment when the stress level begins to build and it becomes more difficult to keep on going. Recently, I've been putting in a lot of hours of revision over the half term, in order to be ready in time for my mocks in two weeks. I know I have the knowledge, I just need to better my mindset because I've done so well previously, I want to be able to do well again, if not better. However, I feel as though I put a lot of pressure on myself to do well because I've been working hard in and out of school and I want my hard work to be rewarded. However, I cannot let the pressure get to me because otherwise, I'm also not going to have a good performance. If I put myself under too much pressure, then that may affect my revision, which I definitely won't let happen. I also need to relax because I can't walk into an exam with an exhausted brain. I just need to be confident in the abilities that I have because I can do it and I will. I've probably chosen one of the hardest colleges to go to in my area, but I know that they provide the best of the best, for the things that I want to do. If I get to it, I won't be doing the subjects I dislike, which is a plus. I just need to slow down and take the baby steps needed to get there. If I am confident in my knowledge, I'll notice a much better attitude towards whatever exam I face. That is something we should all try to do.

What do you want to do or already do as a career? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

Be sure to follow and subscribe so that you don't miss any more of my brilliant posts! 

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

Finding something new to study

Amy and Karim's amazing foxtrot and Emma and Anton's beautiful foxtrot - Dance Saturday