Secret Santa + the holidays - Blogmas day 7

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

It's finally the Christmas holidays! I'm currently trying to ensure that I'm taking as much time off as possible so I'm not doing any work until at least Thursday next week. I think it's important for me to relax, to ensure that I'm ready for the 5 months of secondary school left after Christmas. Consequently, I've basically decided to binge watch a bunch of Christmas films that I like watching. One film that I forgot to mention on my top 10 Christmas favourites, was Mr Popper's Penguins. This film is hilarious. I watched it again with my mum and my sister, on the day that I'm writing this post. Again the story line isn't perhaps realistic but it's fun and great to watch as an afternoon film. The animation of the penguins in the film is also spectacular, may I add! Definitely recommend watching this film if you haven't already.

I also watched the Heist with my family on Friday evening. It's a new film with Morgan Freeman in it. It's about three old men who work at a museum and each have their own favourite artwork. When they find out that the art pieces are moving to Denmark, they all hatch out a plan to go and retrieve their artwork. It's a funny film and definitely something to watch at Christmas. 

Anyway, before the Christmas holidays, I did secret Santa with my friends and my form. As per usual, I only really thought about secret Santa until the very last minute when I asked my dad to go and get two boxes of biscuits from the shops, while I was at school. Admittedly, I only had a few days notice for my form secret Santa but for the one with my friends, I had about at least two weeks notice and I kept on forgetting about it until about two days before. I definitely the most thoughtful friend in the world (not) 😂. Anyway, both of my secret Santa's enjoyed the boxes of biscuits that my dad bought. My dad actually chose a really nice box of biscuits with Custard Creams and Jammy Dodgers. It wasn't the best gift out of all of them since one of my friends actually made an entire gingerbread house for her secret Santa. She made the windows by melting hard-boiled sweets in the gaps. It clearly had a lot of thought put into it. My friend also got me two Lindt chocolate teddy bears because she knows that bears are my favourite animal. In form I also got a big bag of Cadbury's chocolates. I've been binge eating them; they are delicious.




What's your favourite thing to do during the Christmas holidays? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you! 

Tap one of the reaction boxes below to let me know what you thought of this post. It would really help me to make some improvements in the future! 

Be sure to follow and subscribe so that you don't miss anymore of my brilliant posts and share this article with a friend who might enjoy it too! 

See you next time, 

Bye,

XOX, Juliette 

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday

Finding something new to study