No matter how you feel. Get up, dress up, show up, and never give up - 1 Year To Get To College (Post 11) - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, 

I think you've heard me talk a lot about endurance in the past on this blog and there's never been a better time that this applies to me, then now. There's an art to getting up and feeling motivated for the day ahead. Especially on Mondays where that first day really depicts how the rest of the week is going to go. For me, everyday of the week counts for me as I enter the final stage, dare I say, of the GCSE period. I'm attending probably as many revision sessions as possible, during lunch and after school. When you're reading this, I'll have a biology revision session at lunch and an English revision session after school. I'm more determined then ever to get into this fairly competitive sixth form college in my area and I really want to do my best, as I know it is possible for me, so I'm really giving it everything I've got. However, there's no doubt that I definitely feel a little more tired in the morning then I did in the past. The spare time that I would usually have after school gets compensated by the extra effort that I try to put in everyday to ensure that I'm not wasting a second and that can be very exhausting. However, the way I like to deal with it is by always keeping my goals in mind. If I really want to get something, there's no reason that anything should be stopping me. Sometimes you've got to be blind to the obstacles ahead of you and just have your focus purely on what you want to achieve. If people were to ask me what motivates me to get up everyday to go to school, it would probably be that I don't fancy giving up that easily on my ambitions. I may be overachieving a lot but what's the point in getting up everyday if you're only going to aim for the minimum. Never giving up is easily said then done and its definitely important to rest your mind as well but if you've already achieved a lot so far, who's to say you can't continue? No matter how you feel. Get up, dress up, show up, and never give up. 



What are your main goals for the future? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you! 

See you next time, 

Bye,

XOX, Juliette 

My social media handles:
My Instagram 
My YouTube channel 

My second blog:
The Book Hub 

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday

Finding something new to study