My Christmas song playlist to listen to on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day - Blogmas day 9 - Writing Wednesday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, 

In order to spread the Christmas cheer on this year's slightly different Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I've decided to come up with a 2020 Christmas song playlist to get yourself into the spirit of celebration! There are lots of different songs in this playlist to suit different tastes in music but I do hope that you enjoy listening to all of them because they are all really amazing! We've got some classics like Mariah Carey, Michael Bublé, and Frank Sinatra if you're into traditional artists who make music that really makes you feel Christmassy. We've also got some more contemporary covers from Pentatonix, Samantha Harvey, Madilyn Bailey, Connie Talbot, Cimorelli, Kurt Hugo Schneider, and even a violin piece from the amazing Lindsey Stirling. I hope you enjoy listening to about 30 minutes worth of great tunes! I know me and my family love listening to these songs at Christmas so I do hope that you like listening to them too. Don't hesitate to give me your song recommendations in the comments below! Let me know your favourite song from the list below as well!😊💜

  1. All I Want for Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
  2. 12 Days of Christmas - Pentatonix (Official Video)
  3. Mis Deseos/Feliz Navidad - Michael Bublé ft. Thalia (Official HD Audio)
  4. The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York (Official Video)
  5. White Christmas - Michael Bublé ft. Shania Twain (Official HD)
  6. "Jingle Bells" - Cimorelli (Minor Key//Acapella Christmas Cover)
  7. Holiday Medley! - Victoria Justice and Max Schneider - KHS
  8. O Holy Night - Mariah Carey
  9. The Nutcracker - Christmas Carols - Tchaikovsky
  10. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
  11. Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - John Lennon & Yoko Ono - Connie Talbot (Cover)
  12. Lindsey Stirling - Carol of the Bells (Official Video)
  13. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Samantha Harvey
  14. Silent Holy Night - Madilyn Bailey & Joshua David Evans (OniTunes and Spotify)
  15. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - Frank Sinatra (Official Music Video)
  16. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - The Jackson 5

Tap one of the reaction boxes below to let me know what you thought of this post. It would really help me to make some improvements in the future!

Be sure to follow and subscribe so that you don't miss anymore of my brilliant posts and share this article with a friend who might enjoy it to!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

P.S. Do you also like my Minecraft world? I created it recently and there's so much to explore. Look at the ravine that I found. I will be posting updates on my Minecraft progress very soon!






My social media handles:

My second blog:
The Book Hub Check out my first English essay of year 12 here. I wrote about the novel of Purple Hibiscus by Adichie, that we had been reading about in class and it was super interesting. Stay tuned for a book review!

Previous post:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

Finding something new to study

Amy and Karim's amazing foxtrot and Emma and Anton's beautiful foxtrot - Dance Saturday