Why don't we go to the circus? - Dance Saturday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen the photos on my story last Sunday from me at a circus and yes me and my family did go. Whilst I was getting my breakfast ready that Sunday morning, my mum spontaneously suggested going to the circus in the village and although it had been a long time since I had been to a circus, once we had heard the suggestion, we all jumped at the chance of going. With Covid-19 and all the lockdowns that we had this year and last, we thought it would be a fantastic idea to go and support a circus company after this challenging year and just generally have a good time whilst there weren't any restrictions. The last time a circus visited the village, I remember being very young. I recall watching a fantastic trapeze artist and laughing continuously at the clown's jokey performance. This circus had a real modern feel to it and overall, I really enjoyed all the acts that were displayed. There was everything from plate spinning, to tightroping, pole dancing, parkour, and bmxing. The agility, athleticism, and power these performers showcased was professional and outstanding; they were all truly talented. I heard an amazing quote one time from the circus performer Inka Siefker which was "If you're afraid, don't do it but if you do it, don't be afraid." When I watched this one man balancing on top of a shaky stack of objects or when the tight roper began to spin a hoop of fire or when these guys performed tumbling passes onto these small tables, I was scared for them but at the same time I thought how daring and freeing that must feel to commit yourself that much to an act that has that element of danger. It was pure entertainment and a captivating performance to watch. I also loved how the clown made every child in the audience laugh. It brought me back to when I was young, watching the clown at the circus and not being able to contain my laughter. It was very nostalgic. With all the dance performances, I also wanted to join in and dance alongside them. It was refreshing and wonderful to see, and me and my family left the tent feeling inspired. Next time there's a circus in your town, do go and watch them. They're always a lot of fun!

Go follow Circus Cortex on Instagram here to see where they will be performing next!

Jujupage1

Have you ever been to the circus? What was your favourite act? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

Be sure to click the follow button below to keep up to date with my posts!

If you support my blog and love posts like this, then also please do not forget to subscribe through the form below this post as you'll be able to receive notifications via email every time I post. I promise that you won't regret it! 😀💜

See you next time, 

Bye,

XOX, Juliette 

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Previous post:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

Finding something new to study

What I got for Christmas 2017

Entering the real world - Lifestyle Monday