Fete fun

Hi guys,    

Welcome back to my blog! Today I had a really fun day with my friends. There was a fete going on in our area and me and my friends decided to go to it. When we got there, there was a big tent called the Venue. This was basically a place where amateur bands from the area play and sing songs for the public. Wow I sounded sooo posh! Great English Juju. But anyway, there were some of my friends from school who sang there and they were sooo good. Here is a picture of the Venue:


My friend's mum had a sweet stall and I bought a small bag of Tangfastics . If there is one fact to find out about me, is that I looove Tangfastics. Even my friends will say the same. Here is my not interesting picture of my tangfastics:


Then this lady was trying to convince me to join guides since there was a small amount of people. She even gave me a card all about it. But I wasn't really interested. The weather looked great! 

So I hope you've enjoyed this blog post,

See you guys soon,

Bye





Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

My short story- You guys choose the title-Writing Wednesday