Kind of a busy week-life update

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. I didn't know this year would be so hard. Everything in terms of homework has increased in amount and difficulty. One lesson I would be set homework and in the next lesson too. I didn't have time to do a split tutorial for today but that should be coming on Sunday so do check it out. Now that I am preparing for my Gcse's, revision has increased which just adds to the mountain of homework I get.

Are you struggling with the mountains of homework too? Leave a comment down below letting me know,

See you next time,

Bye

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Writing with my right hand vs writing with my left hand - The Ambidextrous Challenge