10 things I love

Hi guys, welcome back to my blog,

Today, I am going to show off some of my editing skills. If you've seen my last blog, then you wont know that I have really been enjoying filming. I practiced with my mum and it was really fun. Enjoy!

  • I love filming.

  • I love fashion 

  • I love reading

  • I love facemasks.
  • I love dancing.

  • I love teddies.

  • I love cooking

  • I love bath bombs

  • I love watching YouTube

  • I love photography



Hope you enjoyed,

Let me know in the comments below what you thought of my video,

See you next time,

Bye

XOX, Juju

Links to sites I'm on:












Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

The difference between the conscious and the subconscious - Writing Wednesday

What I got for Christmas 2017

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday