My dance logbook so far- Dance Saturday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Over the past few months, I've been sharing with you guys, some of my dance diary entries for my dance logbook. I haven't completed my logbook yet but it's coming up to the summer term and we need to have it completed really soon so that we can give it to the examiners. For the first part of year 10, we completed what's known as a skills audit where we ticked boxes under columns to highlight what our strengths and weaknesses were at the start of the year. We also stuck in our first diary entry underneath that which just went into detail what we did in our first lesson. Then we did what is called our SMART targets which are goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound. I put things like I wanted to improve my leg flexibility and I wrote the exact steps that I would take to improve it and how long that is was roughly going to take. I also added photos of me doing the stretches so that the examiners could see what I was doing. I don't have to actually achieve these targets, I just need to show the examiner that I do not what I need to work on. After that, I stuck in the rest of my dance diary entries. There were sections in my logbook where I had to put the theme for that lesson as well as my strengths, weaknesses, and my targets for next lesson. I just put jazz strides for my theme and what I didn't do well on in the lesson, what I did do well in the lesson, and what I need to do in order to improve next lesson. I still need to finish my entries and complete an overall evaluation of the whole year, but once I've completed that, I will be finished for this topic.








Hope your dance logbooks go well and I hope you get the marks that you deserve.

Jujupage1's Channel




What are your strengths and weaknesses in dance? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

Netflix series review: L'histoire d'Arsène Lupin - Lifestyle Monday