How to keep going under pressure - 1 Year To Get To College - (Post 3) - Writing Wednesday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

It's totally understandable why, even only 4 weeks into the term, that you as year elevens feel stressed. It's only your first term and you're still getting to grips with the workload. For me, it's certainly a relatable situation. I'm doing well with revision and I feel like its good that I'm doing little quizzes here and there but I've also just received a massive amount of coursework for dance, that I also have to complete. We have two workbooks, one on A Chorus Line and one on Rosas. I've tried my best to get through as much as possible with the workbook on A Chorus Line but there are also things that I'm conscious I have to do, in order to get good results in my other subjects. Like the people in my class, I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to complete it before half term, just because of the other work that we have to do on other subjects. However, I was determined to do so, and now I'm making good and steady progress, by doing a little each day. It's incredibly easy to get lost under the pressure, when you look at the bigger picture, and how much work you have to do. However, if you take it a little at a time, and realise that you've still got time, the stress begins to lift off of your shoulders. I actually enjoy writing about dance and I think it's interesting, despite finding it challenging at times. I've decided that I'm going to dedicate a full day, on Friday, to complete the first booklet, as there will be an open evening for the year 6s on Thursday and teacher training on Friday. I am positive that it will get done eventually and I have Faith in what I do. This is something that should transcend onto you as well, as believing that you can do something puts you in a far better playing field, than if you say you can't.


Pixabay



Have you got any tips for handling pressure? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

Be sure to follow and subscribe, so that you don't miss anymore brilliant and helpful content!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

Pixabay:
Alexas Fotos

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Finding something new to study

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

Entering the real world - Lifestyle Monday