My travel bucket list - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Sorry for not posting a dance article on Saturday. I was ill with a bad bug on Friday evening and I wanted to rest instead of finishing up a blog post but I'm back now.

Today, I'm going to be talking about a few of the places that I would like to go to at some point in the distant future. It's nice to have something to work towards and there are definitely a few countries that I've been having my eye on recently so I'm going to share them with you today. Enjoy!

  • I think the first place that I would really like to go to is Japan. As I'm taking standard level Japanese at school, I may have the opportunity to do this with my school but taking into consideration the current climate we're all in, I know that if that doesn't happen, I can always go myself. I actually have some relatives in Japan and so I thought it would be nice at some point to rekindle that side of my family and visit a truly amazing country. I'm interested in visiting many different parts of Japan but I'm mostly interested in seeing the more traditional parts of Japan just because I know the countryside is beautiful and I would like to see the foundations of what made this country so amazing. I would like to see rice fields, bears, small villages, and local people because I think that that would be awesome!
  • The next country I have to visit is America. I feel like so many people have had the opportunity to go to America with their family but I've unfortunately never been and so this is one of the places that I would really like to go to. I would specifically like to go to New York at Christmas because I just have to see a proper Christmas tree at Times Square and do some ice skating like they do in the movies. I think this is my mum's and sister's dream thing to do as well. However, I would also like to just do the very British thing of going into Target or Walmart and buying all the unhealthy sweets and chocolate or even getting a random corn dog at a fast food place because I know that there's a plethora of tasty unhealthiness in America too that I would like to try.😂
  • The next place I have to visit is Africa. I would like to go here because at some point in my life, I just have to see an elephant in the wild and I know that Africa is one of the prime locations for this. As well as potentially going to Japan with my school, I could also have the amazing opportunity to go to Tanzania in east Africa and trek with a wild African tribe and do some charity work with elephants. If I get to do this, then I'll be more than happy but if I don't, I also know that there are many elephant orphanages in need of a helping hand so if I'm ever struggling to look for a gap year idea or something to do on holiday in the distant future, I know where to go. I even think that doing something on the lines of a safari could be quite nice as well because I would also love to see a few rhinos and lions out in the wild for myself too.
  • The last country I would love to visit is South America. If you know me well, you'll understand my love for bears and after being an avid reader of Paddington as a kid, I just have to see a bear from Darkest Peru at some point during my lifetime. They may not be wearing a red hat or a blue duffel coat, or be hiding a marmalade sandwich but I just have to see a real life bear from Peru because it's a part of my childhood! Looking more northwards, I would also like to visit the Caribbean and potentially Cuba as well. I know it's a complicated country that's still communist to this day but as a ballroom and Latin dancer, I have to see Cuban Latin dancers for myself. I know that that is one of the many hotspots for Latin dancing and I'll just have to go there for the Latin dance energy!
Pixabay


I hope you've enjoyed this post!

Where are the 4 places that you want to visit the most in the world? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you! 

Tap one of the reaction boxes below to let me know what you thought of this post. It would really help me to make some improvements in the future! 

Be sure to follow and subscribe so that you don't miss anymore of my brilliant posts and share this article with a friend who might enjoy it too! 

See you next time, 

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

Pixabay:

My social media handles:

My second blog:

My previous post:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday

Finding something new to study