It's nearly the Christmas holidays! πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ˜Š - Blogmas day 6

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

*Future me here* This post was supposed to be published on Wednesday but I was a bit busy writing that history essay so I didn't have the time to post it. However, it is Blogmas and I don't want to miss a day so here's Wednesday's writing post anyway. Enjoy! :)

I feel so done with school right now. I'm so tired and I can't function properly! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜΄ I honestly can't wait for the Christmas holidays and to have a well-earned break. I'm not great at taking breaks because I can't stand the thought of doing nothing but it's not good to burn yourself out either so I think it's nearing the time when I just need a little bit of a holiday. Currently, I'm finishing up my last history essay for this year and there's a bit of choreography that I have to teach to my friends at dance as you're reading this. However, once that's all over, I can finally relax a bit and forget about what an absolutely stressful year 2020 has been. I mean, it's the end of the year and in a couple weeks time, we will be entering the new year. However, because it's been such a weird year, full of ups and downs, I have struggled to maintain a level head and it doesn't feel like 2021 is just around the corner because it's all just been a blur. I think my friends and everyone around me is feeling the same way too. I was in secondary school in January then I went through the massive pause of the first lockdown and then suddenly I'm in college! I still find that so weird. Anyway, I do love school and I'm looking forward to starting afresh in January but I just need to take some time off right now. I hope the government guidelines don't ruin my chances of physically returning to college for the next term but I've learnt to cross bridges when I come to them. In the meantime, it's all about Christmas and happiness and I can't wait. Christmas movies, Christmas cooking and baking, Christmas presents, Christmas cards, Christmas crackers, Christmas everything! πŸŽ„πŸŽ…

Are you excited for the Christmas holidays? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

Tap one of the reaction boxes below to let me know what you thought of this post. It would really help me to make some improvements in the future!

Be sure to follow and subscribe so that you don't miss anymore of my brilliant posts and share this article with a friend who might enjoy it too!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette πŸ’‹

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Previous post:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

Finding something new to study

Amy and Karim's amazing foxtrot and Emma and Anton's beautiful foxtrot - Dance Saturday