Reviewing Harvey and Janette's perfect score couple's choice routine - Blogmas day 2 - Dance Saturday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

I feel like Strictly has a real Christmas atmosphere to it so I thought that I would make my reviews a part of Blogmas. Enjoy!

I'm really happy that Harvey got a perfect score for his couple's choice routine last Saturday. In most circumstances, the celebrity dancers want to get a perfect score and so they kind of expect it to happen. However, this came to the surprise of Harvey and I truly think that he deserved it because he worked hard and really executed the dance well. Like Craig, I wasn't thinking too much about the dance itself because I was just enjoying watching it in the moment. I really liked the choreography that Janette did because it was a nice mixture between contemporary and street commercial and it really suited Harvey's style well. What I really liked about the dance also were the lifts. At the beginning of Strictly, Harvey was really nervous to do lifts because he felt like he wasn't going to be able to lift his partner up. However, now I see him quite literally as an expert lifter because he really supported Janette well in that routine, especially when she was being flipped on her side and had to aerial out of the lift. I was also just as impressed with Harvey's emotional execution and I think that that allowed him to listen to the music and really hit all the isolations. Overall, his musicality was on point, his lifts were well executed, his emotions were on show and I really enjoyed watching his routine. I hope that Harvey is able to carry these elements through with his ballroom dancing because they were really good.

BBC Strictly Come Dancing ⬇👇

Unfortunately, we had to say goodbye to Clara and Aljaz. I really enjoyed the routine that they did even if it really wasn't Clara's style of dance. I still liked how upbeat the jive was and it was really fun to watch. I think Clara did amazingly well and I think she should be proud of how far she has come.

Did you like Harvey and Janette's routine? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you! 

Tap one of the reaction boxes below to let me know what you thought of this post. It would really help me to make some improvements in the future! 

Be sure to follow and subscribe so that you don't miss anymore of my brilliant posts and share this article with a friend who might enjoy it too! 

See you next time, 

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

More Strictly!:

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Previous post:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Somme and Arras trip photos

Finding something new to study

Amy and Karim's amazing foxtrot and Emma and Anton's beautiful foxtrot - Dance Saturday