What do I ultimately want to achieve for 2021 - Writing Wednesday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Today I wanted to talk about the impending question, what do I ultimately want to achieve for 2021? Last year, if you've read my featured post on my main page about my 2020 new year's resolutions, I would say that I was rather ambitious and slightly materialistic with what I wanted to achieve for myself. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing. It's good to be adventurous and step outside your comfort zone, and it's good to want to grasp for something better. How am I to blame anyway? I was rather excited for the new decade like I know a lot of other people were. However, judging by how weird this year has been, I do want to set something that's challenging but yet still achievable, as we enter another unpredictable year. Therefore I've decided to go for one thing this year and I've done a lot of thinking about it. For my birthday this year, I got a writing journal and I would very much like to begin using it more. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I've already been writing my ballroom dance steps in this journal and some travel diary entries as well but I don't think that I've used it to its full potential as of thus far. Obviously, I have a blog that I really enjoy writing on but I would like something more for myself that very few people are going to see. I think it would be quite cathartic to just spend the time once a fortnight to just write a short journal entry for myself. I know that my sister keeps a wellness tracker in her journal, which I think is a great idea when it comes to managing times of stress so that might be something for me to include. However, I would just like to really dedicate more time for myself this year. Not that I haven't already been doing that but I've just found that it helps when it comes to dealing with the turbulence that comes with this pandemic and I would therefore like to continue doing it. Plus I think it would be fun to keep a journal, which is why I chose to do it for 2021!

What do you want to achieve for 2021? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

Tap one of the reaction boxes below to let me know what you thought of this post. It would really help me to make some improvements in the future!

Be sure to follow and subscribe so that you don't miss any more of my brilliant posts and share this article witch a friend who might enjoy it too!

See you next time, 

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:
Read my book review on Purple Hibiscus here! 

Previous post:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

Somme and Arras trip photos

Finding something new to study