Starting a dance school - Dance Saturday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, 

If you've been following my blog for a while now, I'm sure that you'll recall that for my fundraising for my expedition to Northern Tanzania, I began teaching some dance classes online via Zoom. I hosted a workshop in February half term last year which was really successful - I had around 15 students attending. Then I started teaching another student in the area every week on Wednesday after she attended the February workshop. Although the expedition is now no longer happening, I am looking for something to do during my gap year, after I graduate sixth form next month, which is why I'm opening up my classes to more people. All the relevant information is included in the poster below but just to give you a brief outline of what the classes entail. The classes are for children aged 10 - 12 years, with or without experience in dance. The classes will be held on Zoom every Wednesday between 4:30pm and 5:30pm (GMT+1) and each class costs £8. During our sessions, we will be exploring a variety of different dance styles such as street dance, jazz, and contemporary. I have my enhanced DBS check and experience with teaching dance to children of all abilities so I will be a reliable person to teach your child. If you're interested, you can contact me via my email (juliettepage15@gmail.com) or my other contact links mentioned on the poster and I will send over all the necessary information. I would really appreciate it if you could support me on this little adventure. I really like teaching dance so if this is successful, we can really make something of it. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am also thinking of starting some dance classes for young adults online too so stay tuned for that.


Do you know anyone who would be interested in joining the classes? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

Be sure to click the follow button below to keep up to date with my posts!

If you support my blog and love posts like this, then also please do not forget to subscribe through the form above this post as you'll be able to receive notifications via email every time I post. I promise that you won't regret it! 😀💜

See you next time, 

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Previous post:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday

Finding something new to study