Where we found the chickens after a day at the beach - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, 

On Saturday, my parents thought it would be a good idea to take me out to the beach, as I had a pretty stressful week and they thought it would be a good way to get me feeling relaxed again. My sister Alice was also out in London that day with her boyfriend Tom, celebrating her birthday, so they didn't think it was fair to leave me at home by myself with nothing to do too. So off I went to Felixstowe with my parents and it turns out that I actually had a pretty good day. I had fish and chips, went on a boat ride around Felixstowe Ferry, and went on a lovely beach walk in the sunshine. It was a lovely sunny day that really lifted my spirits. But when we returned home, we discovered that the chickens had a little adventure of their own too. Before we went to the beach, my dad put the chickens in the confines of the electric fence with some food and water, so that they were in a safe situation whilst we were all away. But where did we find them when we got home? Oh yes, having a merry old time scratching up parts of the garden outside of their pen! A few days ago now, we were sitting outside having our lunch in the sunshine for the first time this year. As I was eating my lunch in front of the pen, I saw someone flapping their wings about a metre high in the air. And it was Sunday. When I observed the situation on Saturday when we returned home from the beach, I immediately thought back to that moment when I was eating my lunch outside and I said to my parents "they flew out didn't they?" And you should have seen Parsnip when I got the worms out to herd them back in. She flew as fast as she could across the garden like an overweight bumble bee, so that she could get her worms. That was all she cared about. Thankfully that meant it was easy to get the chickens back in but oh did it give us fright! I was thinking the fence was drooping a bit low and I now know that the chickens took full advantage of it when we weren't around.

Do you have any animals or pets? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

Be sure to click the follow button below to keep up to date with my posts!

If you support my blog and love posts like this, then also please do not forget to subscribe through the form above this post as you'll be able to receive notifications via email every time I post. I promise that you won't regret it! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’œ

See you next time, 

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Previous post:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday

Finding something new to study