Last minute stresses - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

The end is very near, thank goodness! There are only 2 more weeks left until it is the Easter holidays and then before long, it will be the actual exams. It is equally terrifying as it is relieving because the exams will officially mark the end of a very long and difficult two years, which I have both loved and loathed as I'm sure you could tell. However, the school still enjoys throwing last minute stresses at their students nevertheless and I have certainly been feeling the brunt of this. For a good month or so now, I have been asking my maths teacher on multiple occaisions to talk to me about my maths IA because she brought up a few issues before we broke off for the Christmas holidays, which she said needed to be dealt with. However, she has ceased to talk to me until Friday, a week before the whole IA was supposed to be due in and she said I need to change part of data. This was partly because she is the head of year at my school, and has a lot of other responsibilities and commitments and probably has little time for me. But it still frustrates me because its not as though I didn't try to get this finished sooner. What is at least slightly comforting is that I'm not the only one in my maths class who is faced with the same situation. There will be two intervention sessions spread across Tuesday and Wednesday to get support for the maths IA and it looks as though a lot of other people will be joining me in that endeavour. At least I can live in some security knowing that after Friday, I won't have to think about the maths IA ever again. But my goodness, I just ask myself why did this have to be so stressful? It could have been dealt with a lot sooner than it was. But in the meantime I'm still keeping positive, dancing after school everyday, and trying to get a good state of mind for the last leg of the marathon.

Have you ever had any last minute stressful situations? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

Be sure to click the follow button below to keep up to date with my posts!

If you support my blog and love posts like this, then also please do not forget to subscribe through the form above this post as you'll be able to receive notifications via email every time I post. I promise that you won't regret it! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’œ

See you next time, 

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Previous post:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday

Finding something new to study