Blogmas day 5-Christmas nail art

Hello Jujubears and welcome to another blog post,

Today I am going to be showing you my Christmas nails. Before we get on to the post, make sure you hit that follow button to get all the latest. Now, let's get on the the blog post.👉

I used the red nail polish as the base and the glittery clear nail polish on top.




Do you put on festive nail colours? Let me know in the comments below.

See you next time,

Bye

Request to follow me on Instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/- to get more pictures of my festive nails!

Comments

  1. You have such pretty little hands and feet! Great color choice! I paint my toes red for the winter but keep clear polish on my nails. I’m a worker with my hands so they stay plain!
    Are you getting ready for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am. It took a while for me and my family to get into the Christmas spirit since our house was practically a building site. However, now my mum is making sausage rolls for Christmas day!

      Delete
  2. Very cute! I especially like it on your toes. :)
    My nails are pretty boring - most of the time I just have french tips, but occasionally I get a color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am sure your nails look amazing!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty. I used to wear nail polish all the time.. but since my chemo my nails are a bit brittle and break. Maybe in a few months I can go back to my pink shades

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Is figure skating a dance style? - Dance Saturday

Living in the present moment - Writing Wednesday

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday