I created a business plan- Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Recently, as I'm sure many of you have seen on my Instagram, I went to the Ivy in Cambridge to celebrate my mum's birthday. It's a very posh restaurant with other franchises in London as well as in Brighton. My mum being my mum told me that it wasn't actually that posh so although what I wore wasn't too bad, I still had my fuzzy socks on in my boots! We were all laughing about that a lot. Anyway, the point to all this is that when we sat down to wait for our food, me and my dad began to talk "businessy" and started to talk about what I want to do with my idea of having a dance studio. If there is one GCSE that I regret taking is business because instead of actually talking about business subjects such as coming up with a business idea or learning how to make a spreadsheet, we're learning about the Equality Act 2010 and the people's rights in a workplace. As such, I'm sure you all would be bored out of your minds if your dad began to talk "businessy" over the table but when you've been learning about disability or gender discrimination in a workplace, you would find that kind of conversation refreshing! Anyway, we began talking about expanding the dance studio business and I came up with what I believe to be a genius idea to globally franchise the studio and have schools under my name all over the world. This would mean that not only would I become well known, I would also have less competition since no one has ever really done something like that that was truly successful. It would also allow me to do what I always wanted to which would be to help the environment and the people because I could get people to dance as a successful and fun alternative to felling trees and hunting innocent animals. This could all be funded by the money I make from owning a dance school. I could also set up my own conventions where people can dance for the environment and raise money for other charities. Overall I would consider this to be a pretty epic business plan that I'm willing to take in the future and the conversation ended with my dad saying "I would be the chairman!" and my mum saying "Juliette would buy me loads of expensive things and take me all over the world!" 😂




What do you think of my business plan? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

Finding something new to study

Entering the real world - Lifestyle Monday