Where I will be doing my work experience placement--Dance Saturday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

I did a blog post about a month ago about where I was hoping to do my work experience placement. I was hoping that my first choice would be to work at my current studio, but despite my best efforts to try and get a placement there, they could only provide 1 week of work experience since other people had already applied for the 1st week. Plus the week I would be doing would be filled with admin and prep for the summer workshop which I didn't think was worth doing so I looked elsewhere. My second choice was my previous dance studio. After finding out that I couldn't do the placement at my current studio, I immediately sent an email to my previous studio. After a few days of intense waiting, I finally got accepted! For the rest of the day I was incredibly happy. What the job entales is being a classroom assistant and helping out for the summer workshop. I am incredibly happy that I was given this opportunity and I can't wait to get started in July. 

Have you chosen what you want to do for work experience? If you have done work experience already, what did you choose? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to you. I ♡ hearing from you! 

See you next time, 

Bye, 

XOX, Juliette 

My social media handles:
My Instagram 
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

  1. Your work experience sounds as if it will be so much fun! Congrats on getting in your old studio.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

Finding something new to study

What I got for Christmas 2017

Entering the real world - Lifestyle Monday