What I packed to Cromer!

Hello everybody and welcome to another blog post,

I recently went to Cromer, Norfolk with my family just to chill and relax before big upcoming tests. I had a lot of fun there. The place we were staying had a Jacuzzi, a sauna, a pool and a steam room all for a very good price (I will leave the location of the place on the side) but more about this on my 3 day journeys. Here is what I packed. Enjoy!


  • The first thing that I packed was a long sleeved top with cut outs on the shoulders with the word beauty at the front. This is probably from Primark.

  • To pair with that, I got these blue high-waisted jeans also from Primark.

  • I also got this grey lace up on the sides top. This was from Topshop.

  • I paired this with just some simple grey leggings from Tesco.

  • I also brought two of my favourite books to read.

  • I also brought some deodorant,a hair brush and hair gobbles in my Treacle Moon wash bag!

  • I also bought my swimming costume since their was a pool there. This was from Tesco.

The rest my mum bought with her.

Hope you've enjoyed this blog post!

Comment down below something that you must pack each time you travel.

See you next time,

Bye

Links to sites I'm on:
My book review blog📓-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk
















Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday