How to improve back flexibility

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to go through some steps to show you how to improve your back flexibility. Each stretch should be held for at least thirty seconds. All of the pictures of the stretches will be on my Instagram, @jujupage1, as well so please do go and have a look. The next blog post will be how to do a pirouette post. To improve your back flexibility here is what you need to do:
  • We're going to start off with a seal stretch. To do a seal stretch lie down on the floor on your stomach and then lean back slowly with your hips in contact with the ground. 
  • Then we are going to do a back bend. To do a back bend, lie down on the ground on your back and push up through your shoulders with your hands. If you're struggling to do this, you can achieve the same stretch on a wall and slowly walk your hands down for more support. You can also get a friend or family member to spot your lower back if you're still not comfortable. Remember to do this stretch only if you're absolutely confident.
  • Then you want to go on your knees, sit up and lean back, pushing your hips forward slowly. I don't know what this stretch is called but it's really nice because it helps to lengthen your back. 
  • Then you want to do a back bend like in step 2 but sit into it instead. I struggle to do this but the aim is to keep your knees together and push your hips down. You should be able to feel the stretch in your lower back. 
  • Then you want to do a back bend leaning against a wall. You can walk down into it if you want to like I explained in step 2. Make sure that you push your chest forward towards the wall and that you straighten your legs from your knees, in order to receive the full stretch. 

Did this tutorial help you to improve your back flexibility? Leave a comment down below letting me know. I really enjoy reading your lovely comments. ❤️

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette 

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Writing with my right hand vs writing with my left hand - The Ambidextrous Challenge