My trip to Réunion + all the photos I took there!

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to recall my experiences in Réunion and travel. The first flight we took was a nightmare because there was so much turbulence throughout the night that I was actually sick in the morning and I hate being sick. We still had a long drive to get to our accommodation in Réunion but we drove by the sea front which helped with my travel sickness.

My favourite place to eat in Réunion has to be Le Patio because you can choose what you want to eat. So after we arrived, we went to Le Patio and I had a really nice salad with fish inside. It was delicious.

The next day, we went to St Pierre to go to the beach. I love the beach of St Pierre because as well as being full of people, it still managed to keep its wild side. There are also loads of really cool, colourful fish to see. The other two beaches that I went to was L'Hermitage and L'Étang salé which were both equally as good.
My auntie, uncle, and cousins also came to visit and it was great catching up after a really long time not seeing them.

Me and my family also visited Le Grand Baisin which is this pool of fresh water that you can swim in in the mountains. There are also gîtes that you can stay in. However to get there, there is also a long walk . It took us three hours to complete. But it's really nice because afterwards, you get to swim in icy-cold water that practically cures aches and pains.

I also visited the waterfall in Salazie which was very spectacular as I have never really seen a waterfall that big in real life.
Here are all the pictures from Reunion!


























































Hope you've enjoyed this blog post,

See you in another post,

Bye

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Is figure skating a dance style? - Dance Saturday

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book