blog post- I quit dance!

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. I am hoping that these blog posts will go up Sunday, Tuesday and Friday talking about whatever I fancy. For this blog post, I will be talking about quitting dance and why I did it. Firstly, if your thinking about joining a dance school, then it is really important to know especially if you are joining a professional dance school that everything is going to be stricter and harder than your last dance school. For me that didn't bother me because I was very committed but it did definitely take me by surprise. Secondly, not everybody is going to treat you nicely. This was actually one of the main reasons that I quit because I didn't feel comfortable being in a studio with other people in my club. However if your just starting, you can't expect them to just come up to you and start talking to you straight away so at the same time, you've got to give them some time to get to know you. But for me, after a couple months it still wasn't comfortable being in a studio with them so it wasn't worth it staying there. However  I am still going to be doing dance and also maybe cheerleading because I really like Arco and tumbling so that could be a possibility. It is also important to note that every dance school is different so not every dance school is going to be exactly like mine.

What are your experiences of starting a new dance school?
Leave a comment down below letting me know.

See you in a next blog post.

Bye

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Is figure skating a dance style? - Dance Saturday

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday