Getting my first pair of ballroom shoes!👠

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. Today, I will be talking about my ballroom shoes. Before we get on to the blog post, make sure you hit that follow button to keep up with all the latest. Today's shout out goes to Vista woman here on blogger. I like her blog posts because they're genuine and enjoyable to read so please do check her out here and let her know that I sent you http://vistawoman.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/its-official.html . Now, let's get on to the blog post.

As some of you may know, I've started a new dance school. If you want more info then check out my blog post called starting a new dance school. I've really been enjoying it and the people there are such a contrast to my other dance school. They actually talk to me!
I had to keep reminding my parents to get me the uniform needed for the dance class. So on the day, my mum was busy working so she had to send a text to my dad with everything that I needed. My dad got super stressed! We had to rush all the way to the school so that I could get my uniform on time! Luckily though, we were one of the first people at the shop. I managed to get this beautiful red dress. My dad said the shoes were in the box and when I opened it a huge smile grew on my face. They were so glittery and sparkly. It was like being a five year old again. Here is what they look like:


Here is what my dress looked like:


Many thanks to my dad for getting me these!

What's your favourite pair of shoes? Let me know in the comments below. Comment down below on my last blog post too for some blogmas suggestions.

See you next time,

Bye

Follow me on instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/


Comments

  1. I used to do ballroom dancing when I was younger... all my cousins and I went every Saturday morning... I wasnt very good but I loved it. I never had a fabulous pair of shoes like yours either. You cant beat a bit of bling!
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Living in the present moment - Writing Wednesday

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday

Is figure skating a dance style? - Dance Saturday