What do I want to be when I'm older?

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be talking about my ambitions. Before we get on to the blog post, make sure you're following me to get all the latest. Today's shout out goes to Eltoria on YouTube. I really like her videos because they're unique and different. I especially love her advent calender opening videos so please do check her out. Now let's get on to the blog post!👉

Do you know when you just have that rush of inspiration flooding through your mind? I had one of those days. I'll be honest, I've been lacking in inspiration lately. I do dance and I love it don't get me wrong but it's just as if I've been doing the same routine over and over again and nothing new is entering my brain. But one day, I decided it was time to change. I guess the fact that I was so unwilling to do stuff made me want to do something even more. I started going back to the basics. I asked myself, "why do I want to be a dancer?". Well. I've always wanted to be a dancer. But what I've always wanted to do was to be a well known dancer on TV. I suppose this kind of sparked the inspiration I needed. I had a goal and I was going to get there. I also wanted to have that one person who going to motivate me forward. Someone I aspire to be like. I chose one of my favourite YouTubers Nikki Lily. I did a blog post about her before. She inspires me because even though she goes through tough times everyday, she still manages to stay positive.



Have you achieved your goal? Who is your inspiration? Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon,

Bye

Follow me on instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/

Comments

  1. Good for you, for having a goal and working toward it. I always wanted to be a nurse and a mom and I have done that. I don't know that I had someone who did that who inspired me, but I think it does help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your past goals.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Is figure skating a dance style? - Dance Saturday

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

500th blog post special: My experience of baby ballet - Dance Saturday