Is fear all in your head?

Hello everybody and welcome to another blog post,

Recently, me,my mum and my sister watched a documentary on people who have a stammer. Honestly, it wasn't the easiest thing to watch. It's awful to know that people get bullied at school or in public because they can't simply say what's on their mind. This makes people with a stammer feel even more trapped. So trapped in fact that they stop talking to anyone. Making them feel isolated.  However, to me it was amazing how a simple speech therapy,controlling your breathing and calming down, can change how a person speaks in a matter of days. This makes me think. Is it all in their head. I don't mean this in a bad way but for so long these people have felt isolated all because someone has explicitly pointed out that they are different. However in the speech therapy, they have learnt to be in control. For so long they have let their own fear be in control of them. It must me an amazing feeling to finally be in control of your voice. To have a voice. So what message does that send to everyone even without a stammer? Fear is not in control of you, you are in control of fear. You may have fear but you can control it. So when you have to give a speech in front of the class in school remember to control your fear. With that, you already have an advantage over everyone.

Do you know anyone with a stammer? Are you in control of your fear? Let me know in the comments below.

See you next time,

Bye
Links:
These links can also be found at the top of my homepage
Follow me on instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/
Follow me on my book review blog📓-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Never feel ashamed to voice your opinion and never let anyone steal your mind-#jumpintomonday- Lifestyle Monday

Blogmas day 3- Not my best performance :(

Bloggerversary

Being a model and role model are two separate things