My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Hello Jujubears and welcome to another blog post,

Who doesn't love a bit of humour? I've recently been looking at Harry Hill's joke book which I got a couple of Christmas's ago. I never realised how good the jokes were. So I will share some with you today. Here are some whopping great jokes. Enjoy!

-Our house was such a mess when I was a kid that I used to wipe my feet before going out!
-What does Santa do at Easter?
He egg-nores the whole thing.
- What is the difference between a musician and a corpse?
One composes, and the other decomposes.
-If a person from Poland is a Pole, does that make someone from Holland a Hole?
-What do you call a man that doesn't sink?
Bob
-When is it okay to spit on a man's face?
When his moustache is on fire.
-Waiter, is there soup on the menu?
No sir, I wiped it off
-What's not yellow but still dangerous?
Shark-infested yogurt


Can you think of any other jokes? Let me know in the comments below.

See you next time,

Bye

XOX, Juju

Links:

Comments

  1. Those are good ones! I never remember jokes well enough to retell them!
    You made us all smile today with yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Durham - Lifestyle Monday

It's a Monday, so let's get motivated for the week ahead!- Lifestyle Monday

I'm going to Berlin tomorrow (thoughts, queries, worries, and things i'm excited about) - Writing Wednesday

What I got for my 14th birthday!