What I got for Christmas 2018

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Christmas for me, has gone by so quickly! I think it's because we had my God siblings come over up until Christmas Eve and we just completely skipped the flow of Christmas. Not that we didn't have a good time doing Christmas things with them but when it came to Christmas Eve, I just couldn't believe that it was Christmas Day the next day already. Nether the less, Christmas Day came and I am just so grateful for all the gifts I received. Christmas Day for me is all about seeing the kindness in people and I definitely saw that this Christmas.

I know Christmas can be a horrific time for some families in the UK and across the world. I recently watched Rich House Poor House Christmas Special and it showed me just that. The family on the poorer end of the spectrum had to spend the whole of their last Christmas in emergency housing with two kids and an expecting single mother around strangers. The show is based around the richer family and the poorer family swapping lives and weekly budgets. The poorer family, although they had a 2 thousand pound weekly budget, decided to spend some of their money on buying gifts for a homeless charity. This made me realise that we did not do the Heart Radio Gift Giving Tree and because of that, a family with a small child or teenager may have suffered. *Slap on the hand*. But the basic thing that we can do which costs nothing is to be grateful. As my dad bangs on about, we have won the lottery of life, and for that we should be grateful. So without further a do, let's see what I received this Christmas. Enjoy!♡

From my parents I got:

  • Professor Noel Fitzpatrick's new book 'Becoming The Supervet'.
  • David Allen, Mike Williams, and Mark Wallace's new book 'Getting Things Done- for Teens' because apparently I'm so unorganized. (Jokes).
  • The Huawei 9 lite phone which I love. It's such great quality and so similar to the Iphone.
  • I also got a cactus which came in A pot labelled "can't touch this."
  • A laptop for me and my sister to use for school.
  • All That Jazz and Chorus Line, which I've been studying a few of the dances in dance lessons at school.
  • 3 candles scented lavender, sandalwood, and Jasmine which are all good for sleep. Another scented seasalt and sandalwood. The last is scented bergamot and green tea.
  • A giant galaxy smooth milk bar which is a bit of a rip-off because it actually contains 3 large chocolate bars. Still tastes good though.
  • A giant gift bag containing loads of amazing food.
  • 3 bath bombs. Fruity Raspberry, Soothing Lavender, and Frosty Apple. I've already used Frosty Apple and its really moisturising.
  • An autumn yellow cropped jumper which I've worn loads already.
  • A set of 3 other bath bombs which I guess are all scented the same.
  • Loads of face masks. Avocado clay mask, Manuka honey peel-off mask,charcoal peel-off mask, fruit sorbet antioxidant peel-off mask, cucumber cooling clay mask, de-stressing mud mask,and dead sea + clay peel-off mask. Will be testing all of these in future posts.
  • A set of 3 Christmassy bath fizzers.
  • A hair contraption which helps to create easy, tight buns. 
  • A big tub of stress relief, dead sea bath salts by Moksha Beauty.
  • Still need to get to grips with using it.







From my God siblings I got:
  • A set of nice draws containing:a shower gel, a lip balm, a moisturiser, two packets of baths salts, and a bath rosette which are all by Flatter. I am currently putting all my soaps in those draws since they're quite big.

From friends, I got:
  • A metal ball with a flowery pattern which opens up and contains a small packet of bath salts. This was from my past childminder, Rosemary.
  • A big packet of giant pink bath salts, also from Rosemary.
  • A nice dark green broach which Enwrapture kindly gave to me. This is my mum's friend Helena's lovely business.

What did you get this Christmas? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

Where you can purchase some of these items:

My social media handles:

My second blog:


Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

Writing with my right hand vs writing with my left hand - The Ambidextrous Challenge